- The main advantage of an investment conference is the exclusive, firsthand information from top sources.
- At our annual Total Wealth Symposium, our top experts, including Paul Mampilly, Matt Badiali and keynote speaker Dave Ramsey, will share their best advice for investing in the 2020s.
- The event is sold out, but you can join us from your living room at a fraction of the price.
Attending conferences often pays for itself.
And I don’t only mean the insight that you get from experts. Some of my best recommendations over the years went out to conference attendees.
If you were in the audience, you had the chance to make big profits right from your seat.
When you attend a conference, you get:
- The chance to shake hands with insiders who are in the business day in, day out.
- The latest news about the most promising companies and sectors.
- The opportunity to meet guest speakers such as CEOs, financial advisers, entrepreneurs and money managers.
You also get information you simply can’t get otherwise.
And this year’s Total Wealth Symposium in Amelia Island, Florida, will offer this and more.
People attending the conference will get the chance to meet Paul Mampilly, Jeff Yastine, Ted Bauman and Chad Shoop — to name a few.
Attendees will also get to meet our keynote speaker, Dave Ramsey.
And we have so much to share with you.
Now, let me tell you why attending an investment conference gives you the chance to make big gains.
Right Place, Right Time — Big Gains
In 2013, I spoke to a small group of investors in Singapore, Malaysia. The private conference was in a spectacular hotel.
It was my first time in Singapore. My room overlooked the waterfront, with views of the Marina Bay Sands hotel and the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest park.
At the conference, I had a chance to talk about a mining company that fell on hard times.
Shares of gold miner Pretium Resources had fallen over 80% to $2.93 per share in the preceding months.
This was a company I knew well. I’d visited the site and understood the problem. It was a well-publicized battle of egos between two engineering companies and the miner.
I spoke about the company, the project and the problem. My final slide read: “I believe in high grades and good people. Pretium has both.”
Through complete serendipity, we caught Pretium at almost its exact bottom. You can see what I mean in the chart below:
Pretium released engineering results soon after my talk. Shares shot from $2.93 to $5.32 in a single day.
People who bought the stock when I recommended it at the conference made an 82% gain that day! Shares ultimately rallied to over $8.50 per share, a 190% gain.
And that’s not the only example.
Folks who saw me speak in 2016 had a chance to buy BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust for $15.90 per share. It went up to $32.50 within 18 months.
That’s more than 100% profit!
My point is, people were able to get in such trades — and collect those gains — because they were in the right place at the right time.
And it doesn’t have to be up to chance. Take control of your investing and sign up for a conference.
2 Reasons We Make Big Gains at Conferences
Over the years, attendees have made several big gains from my recommendations at conferences. And I attribute it to two things:
- At a conference, I can be spontaneous. I can make a quick recommendation on news that’s happening now.
- There are so few people at the conference, I can recommend stocks that are smaller than those I would normally write about.
That allows for special situations, such as Pretium’s. By the time we wrote, edited and published the story in a newsletter, the stock would have already rallied.
That’s one reason investment events are so useful.
So next year, make sure you attend at least one investor conference. Go somewhere new and interesting … like Singapore!
This year’s Total Wealth Symposium is sold out. But if you’re not attending, you can do the next best thing: Watch all of our presentations from the comfort of your living room!
Editor, Real Wealth Strategist
P.S. Click here to learn about the special deal we’re offering to Winning Investor Daily readers who want to access the Total Wealth Symposium live-stream — at an unbelievable discount!